Shipping law the area of maritime law that is concerned with ships and the individuals employed in or around them as well as the shipment of goods by merchant vessels us shipping law is a complex body of customs legislation international treaties and court decisions dealing with the rights and responsibilities of ownership and operation . Maritime law also known as admiralty law is a body of laws conventions and treaties that govern private maritime business and other nautical matters such as shipping or offenses occurring on . Maritime law which is often referred to as admiralty law is a fundamental branch of law that regulates commerce and navigation on the seas or other navigable waters
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.