Man made law is law that is made by humans usually considered in opposition to concepts like natural law or divine law 1 the european and american conception of man made law has changed radically in the period from the middle ages to the present day. Natural law and natural rights follow from the nature of man and the world we have the right to defend ourselves and our property because of the kind of animals that we are true law derives from this right not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state natural law has objective external existence. The difference between natural law and man made law our historical past is a repetitive story for the rise and fall of empires and kingdoms whose successes and failures have predominantly relied upon the efficiency of mental constructs by which to rule and steer humanitys destiny
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.