The mathematics of the real world is a bridge to a much larger realm of abstract mathematics human beings are capable of mathematical thought evidence of design in natural law one remarkable feature of the natural world is that all of its phenomena obey relatively simple laws. The natural law is comprised of those precepts of the eternal law that govern the behavior of beings possessing reason and free will the first precept of the natural law according to aquinas is the somewhat vacuous imperative to do good and avoid evil. This book offers the first sustained jurisprudential inquiry into islamic natural law theory it introduces readers to competing theories of islamic natural law theory based on close readings of islamic legal sources from as early as the ninth and tenth centuries ce
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.