The geneva conventions and their additional protocols form the core of international humanitarian law which regulates the conduct of armed conflict and seeks to limit its effects. Menu of sources geneva conventions of 1949 geneva convention for the amelioration of the condition of the wounded and sick in armed forces in the field of 12 august 1949. The geneva convention the signature and seals page of the 1864 geneva convention that established humane rules of war the geneva conventions comprise four treaties and three additional protocols that establish the standards of international law for the humanitarian treatment of war the singular term geneva convention denotes the agreements of 1949 negotiated in the aftermath of the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.