Natural law theory is a label that has been applied to theories of ethics theories of politics theories of civil law and theories of religious morality. Natural law theory is a legal theory that recognizes the connection between the law and human morality this lesson explores some of the principles of the natural law theory as well as provides . Moreover a nontheistic natural law ethics must answer the challenge of the naturalistic fallacy why is the natural good whatever the conclusion the gap between a nonteleological factual and scientific account of human nature and a teleological ethical and religious conception constitutes the central dispute in contemporary culture
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.